Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Forum for the awesome Gaming Community growing daily on YouTube. I think this will be a great place for us to get to know each other better outside of just commenting on videos and channels. This way we will all be able to share our ideas and opinions in some great discussions that I am sure will take place here over time.

I would reccomend using your Youtube name as your username just to avoid any confusion, but it's totaly up to you!

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!
Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Episode 86: The Second Coming Of Jesus; Discuss this episode here
Topic Started: Mar 29 2012, 02:18 AM (1,876 Views)
PeteDorr
Member Avatar
I Like Games.

LINK
On this episode we are joined by our new co-host "MetalJesusRocks", and what better way to welcome him to the show than to record live to an audience of a couple hundred listeners? We talk SSX, Journey, take live calls to talk about the weirdest gaming stuff we own, iPad games, PC games, and much more!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dumpweed
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
I missed the live recording but im interested to hear how everything goes with MJR as the new host.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Big_Daddy_FatSacks
Member Avatar
Big Daddy Fat Sacks
[ *  *  * ]
I was able to listen to this live for the first 45 minutes, but i had to go to work :-/. Great Episode, I think Johnny did a Great Job selecting his "fill in." MJR seems like a great guy. I love his YT station and his original appearance was CLASSIC AGG! I'm looking forward to more of him. BUT!! I will say, i'm really going to miss Mr. Millenium. He was a great asset to AGG. I'm really not surprised he's f**ked 100+ chicks because he definitely has the gift of gab. He can talk on & on and it's interesting!! I really hope he will come back to AGG often. BUT! If he never returns for even 1 episode, i'm not MAD. i thank the dude for hours & hours of solid entertainment. I appreciate him putting in his freetime to entertain us. AGG, keep on & rock on~!
Posted Image

hangia
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
Awesome to hear RPG Swagman back on the show! Great question, Greg! Also, you did a FANTASTIC job on the podcast, Metal Jesus! You are a wonderful addition to the podcast! :D Cheers, guys!
Posted Image

MetalJesus
Member Avatar
Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for kind words about my first episode as an official Host! Here's a link to some of the game I was playing this week:

Journey - PS3
Betrayal at Krondor - Classic DOS
Montezuma's Treasure 3 - iPad/iPhone
Make Me Sandwiches - iPad/iPhone

I am looking forward to being a part of the AGG podcast!
Edited by MetalJesus, Mar 29 2012, 10:28 AM.
A long haired metal dude, with a passion for video games!
http://www.youtube.com/MetalJesusRocks

Posted Image

DODOFRO
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Pete's imitation of a Journey character chirping around 1hr 33 min in should totally be a soundclip for Jason to use :P

Also MJR I'm glad to have during Johnny's hiatus! He's a cool dude, plus a couple of his favorite games (Deus Ex and especially SSX3..) are also some of mine, so I'm excited to hear what games he goes over in the future...

linkuofcourage
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Great episode the whole pokimen pronouncing made me laugh pretty hard XD
Posted Image

Blaseio
Member Avatar
"Don't step into the light, Jak! DON'T STEP INTO THE LIGHT!"
[ * ]
I don't know how MJR could fit in any better. It's meant to be.
Posted Image
Posted Image

BotzaBrand
Member Avatar

heavy metal jesus christ rock n roll boogie woogie

sorry, had to get that out of my system

PeteDorr
Member Avatar
I Like Games.

Blaseio
Mar 29 2012, 02:27 PM
I don't know how MJR could fit in any better. It's meant to be.
Posted Image
aww man thats like the perfect image for this weeks show too! But we have the REAL Jesus in the house anyway, so I think I will keep the image I have up there now.
Posted Image

Vinyl
Member Avatar
Admiral
[ *  * ]
its going to be interesting to see how the show is going to go. With both Jason and Metal Jesus focusing more on PC games, and Pete and Gamester console games it rounds things out more evenly on that front. I am wondering how the dynamic will change now- especially in the games being played recently and nostalgia segments. Johnny had great stories of 90s console nostalgia, while Jesus has a 90s PC nostalgia.

Looking at this post it seems a mass generalization, but you get the gist.

skooks
Member Avatar
THFC
[ *  *  *  * ]
Just listening to this episode now and had to post to say that Game of Thrones was filmed in Northern Ireland :) had to let you know or my Northern Irish fiancée wouldn't be happy!

Nester
Member Avatar
Lurker
[ *  *  *  * ]
I want to congratulate Metal Jesus for an excellent debut on the podcast! You did a fantastic job!

And also, extra points for listing SSX 3 among your all-time favorite games. I was nearly obsessed with that game back when it first came out. Definitely one of my favorites, too!

On a separate note, I don't know if it was just me or not, but there were a lot of audio issues from about the 2:12:20 mark on. First, the audio completely dropped out for several seconds. Then there were disjointed bits and pieces replaying, followed by an ad. Also, the outro music was really loud when it first started playing over Metal Jesus.
~ Nester
- Twitter - Blog - Tumblr -

LMG Gaming
Member Avatar
#dantheman

Nester
Mar 30 2012, 12:10 AM

On a separate note, I don't know if it was just me or not, but there were a lot of audio issues from about the 2:12:20 mark on. First, the audio completely dropped out for several seconds. Then there were disjointed bits and pieces replaying, followed by an ad. Also, the outro music was really loud when it first started playing over Metal Jesus.
I had that issue too, but I didn't want to say anything...

muragaru553
Member Avatar
(ノ^^)八(^^ )ノ

Great debut episode for Metal Jesus. It's was also nice hearing Greg pop in for a question:p

I was kinda hoping to hear more questions for the live stream, but it was already stretching passed the 2 hour mark, so that's completely understandable.

Also, seeing Metal Jesus put up links in reference to the games he's been playing is great. Gives goofballs like me a chance to actually see the stuff instead of forgetting it like I normally do when driving-.-

Looking forward to what the future will bring:D
If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.
-Tom Stoppard
Ao no Kiseki
Posted Image

Nayuta no Kiseki (July 26th)
Posted Image

Power on Podcast:
(Youtube/Latest Episode) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNvsgZScYpU
血の海に沈むがいい!

(Archive) http://ia801901.us.archive.org/32/items/PowerOnPodcastEpisode31/Power%20on%20Podcast%20Episode%2031.mp3

MetalJesus
Member Avatar
Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
muragaru553
Mar 30 2012, 08:00 AM
Also, seeing Metal Jesus put up links in reference to the games he's been playing is great. Gives goofballs like me a chance to actually see the stuff instead of forgetting it like I normally do when driving-.-
I listen to podcasts in the car as well, so that's what gave me the idea. Thanks for the feedback!

Posted Image

Jazzem
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
Great episode guys!

I was really happy to hear you were a fan of Dynamite Headdy Metal Jesus, that's one of my childhood favourites that I think still holds up very well to this day. So cool that someone playing it now for the first time can still really enjoy it :) I wish I could edit the achievements on 360 so they'd say "You got a secret bonus point!" every time you get one :P

skooks
Member Avatar
THFC
[ *  *  *  * ]
Nester
Mar 30 2012, 12:10 AM
I want to congratulate Metal Jesus for an excellent debut on the podcast! You did a fantastic job!

And also, extra points for listing SSX 3 among your all-time favorite games. I was nearly obsessed with that game back when it first came out. Definitely one of my favorites, too!

Yeah I had that too, I was cooking my dinner at the time so I had no clue what was going on, was a little bit freaky.

Anyway great episode guys, and really great to have Metal Jesus on the show :)

DODOFRO
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
MetalJesus did you check out Human Revolution yet? I'd recommend it if not... I never bothered with Invisible War, but HR replicates some of the themes and environments from the original in some cool ways. Still the original IMO is the best, but the most recent endeavor is a valiant effort...

MetalJesus
Member Avatar
Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's that weird Sony swag I mentioned in the episode:

Posted Image

Posted Image

PeteDorr
Member Avatar
I Like Games.

:peachcry:
Posted Image

MidiPour
Member Avatar
autistic existential manic schizo egalitarian WE HAVE 200 MEGALOMANIAC COUCHES.

MetalJesus
Mar 30 2012, 04:42 PM
Here's that weird Sony swag I mentioned in the episode:

Posted Image
I am envious of your AWESOME memorabilia!
Posted ImagePosted Image

muragaru553
Member Avatar
(ノ^^)八(^^ )ノ

Like salt in the wound. That's some rather interesting merchandise there. Not going to lie, pretty jealous of that cool stuff:p
If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.
-Tom Stoppard
Ao no Kiseki
Posted Image

Nayuta no Kiseki (July 26th)
Posted Image

Power on Podcast:
(Youtube/Latest Episode) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNvsgZScYpU
血の海に沈むがいい!

(Archive) http://ia801901.us.archive.org/32/items/PowerOnPodcastEpisode31/Power%20on%20Podcast%20Episode%2031.mp3

dumpweed
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Starsiege: Tribes was my first ever online game, and Half-Life is my favorite game of all time. Working for Sierra back in the late 90's had to be awesome. MJR does indeed rock!
Posted Image
Posted Image

miidylan
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
This was great guys. MetalJesusRocks should become a full fledged member since he fits so well. Also Game of Thrones was shot in parts at Malta like the marriage of Khal Drogo and Daenerys Targaryen. Only thing that makes me proud living here! :)
Posted Image
YouTube | Twitter | Blog

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · All Gen Gamers · Next Topic »
Add Reply