Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Forum for the awesome Gaming Community growing daily on YouTube. I think this will be a great place for us to get to know each other better outside of just commenting on videos and channels. This way we will all be able to share our ideas and opinions in some great discussions that I am sure will take place here over time.

I would reccomend using your Youtube name as your username just to avoid any confusion, but it's totaly up to you!

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!
Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Snatcher sold for .99
Topic Started: Mar 4 2012, 08:50 PM (501 Views)
thewhitepenny
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Snatcher-And-Justifier-light-gun-Sega-CD-1994-Excellent-Condition-RARE-/160748398230?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item256d59e696#ht_2305wt_958

The guy listing it had to have made a mistake when posting his desired price. Probably canceled the sale
Posted Image

Currently Playing: Counter Strike Source, Dungeon Explorer (SEGA CD), Vay (SEGA CD)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RatchetAndClank
Member Avatar
Apprentice of Mark Nutt
[ *  *  *  * ]
Seller's reaction: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Posted Image

MidiPour
Member Avatar
THE ROYAL AEGIS

He wont honor the sale. The game goes for 100+$, and his game is in good condition, no way he would not know the worth of his game.

majinpowers
Member Avatar
Sega Does What Nintendon't

sold for $227.50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150767638832

Posted Image

Click here to check out my game room and a closer look at my collections!

Check me out on DinkyDana.com!

thewhitepenny
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
majinpowers
Mar 4 2012, 10:36 PM
and theres your answer. I wonder how pissed the guy was the moment he realized what he had done lol. I mean I'm sure he knew to cancel it but just for a moment he had to have lost his shit
Posted Image

Currently Playing: Counter Strike Source, Dungeon Explorer (SEGA CD), Vay (SEGA CD)

XxKomebackKidxX
Member Avatar
NOT A RASCAL

I find it kind of dumb someone can just pull out of a sell like that. It's there own fault for not posting a buy it now or a reserve price and someone who capitalized on the situation shouldn't be screwed like that. That said, I would be pissed if I accidentely priced something wrong but I would also be let down if someone went back on their sell like that.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Check out my Youtube vids for reviews/ vlogs/ collections/ top10s/ pickups
http://www.youtube.com/xxkomebackkidxx
Like my Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/XxKomebackKidxXFanpage
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/XxKomebackKidxX

sdcpro
Member Avatar
Level 9
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
XxKomebackKidxX
Mar 5 2012, 12:55 AM
I find it kind of dumb someone can just pull out of a sell like that. It's there own fault for not posting a buy it now or a reserve price and someone who capitalized on the situation shouldn't be screwed like that. That said, I would be pissed if I accidentely priced something wrong but I would also be let down if someone went back on their sell like that.
I think it would all come down to just understanding. I certainly would want someone to let me back out if I accidently priced a $150 game for $1.50 or whatever just as I'm sure they would want the same thing back in return. I would be disappointed if someone wanted to back out if I won it, but I'd also understand why and wouldn't have a problem letting it go.
Posted Image

PeteDorr
Member Avatar
I Like Games.

Yeah he meant to list it as an auction, and before he realized what he had sone someone bought it. He can simply cancel it and just say it was a mistake. I would take a negative over losing out on at least $120.
Posted Image

SteveNeville
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
I completely and 100 % agree with you guys. The seller listed it at .99 cents, he obviously mean for it to be put up as an auction, and I think the person who bought it knew full well that there was only a .00001 chance he was getting away with a steal like that.

Now, say he would have accidentally listed it at 99-dollars and someone would have purchased it. What would be the correct move for buyer/seller in that situation?

VariedGamer
Member Avatar
Varied Gamer
[ *  *  *  * ]
In that situation it's still a tricky situation I might check to see some info about the buyer, if I had any proof he was a collector I might let it slide.

Posted Image

My Youtube

SteveNeville
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yea, it's a tough one, but at $99 the seller might have to bite the bullet and learn from experience. It would be hard to justify a mistake anywhere past $75-80 on a $150 game.

thewhitepenny
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
PeteDorr
Mar 5 2012, 04:59 PM
I would take a negative over losing out on at least $120.
Snatcher is going for 175-195 these days. It's gotten insane.... the craziest part is how much more people are willing to pay for the justifier to be included. You can buy one by itself for cheaper.
Posted Image

VariedGamer
Member Avatar
Varied Gamer
[ *  *  *  * ]
Yeah it's rediculous.

Posted Image

My Youtube

SteveNeville
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
I saw a Goodwill selling a complete Time Crisis 4 for $125. It's the damn plastic guns, people love them.

VariedGamer
Member Avatar
Varied Gamer
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm always annoyed when I go into a goodwill/salvation army and they're like a over priced retail store.

Posted Image

My Youtube

XxKomebackKidxX
Member Avatar
NOT A RASCAL

PeteDorr
Yeah he meant to list it as an auction, and before he realized what he had sone someone bought it. He can simply cancel it and just say it was a mistake. I would take a negative over losing out on at least $120.
Pete didn't you get a steal on Suikoden in the same situation and yet you still got the game?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Check out my Youtube vids for reviews/ vlogs/ collections/ top10s/ pickups
http://www.youtube.com/xxkomebackkidxx
Like my Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/XxKomebackKidxXFanpage
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/XxKomebackKidxX

SteveNeville
Member Avatar
Level 4
[ *  *  *  * ]
XxKomebackKidxX
Mar 6 2012, 03:49 PM
PeteDorr
Pete didn't you get a steal on Suikoden in the same situation and yet you still got the game?
Oh snap!

Diesel_Dan
Member Avatar
24-bit
[ *  *  * ]
My face exploded when I read the title of this thread. :D
Check out my blog--now with 100% more YouTubes!

Posted Image

YouTube/Facebook/Twitter

MidiPour
Member Avatar
THE ROYAL AEGIS

XxKomebackKidxX
Mar 6 2012, 03:49 PM
PeteDorr
If I recall correctly, he bought for around 20$.

The seller sounded as though they were oblivious of what they were selling. And also it is good to note you could always run into decent to good deals in the earlier days of ebay. :/

majinpowers
Member Avatar
Sega Does What Nintendon't

you can still find stuff from time to time on eBay where none are listed and someone puts a price up not knowing what they got. I got a complete copy of The Smurfs for the Sega Master System for $15.00 on there because someone listed it not knowing the value.
Posted Image

Click here to check out my game room and a closer look at my collections!

Check me out on DinkyDana.com!

thewhitepenny
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
yeah.... then there is the buy it now shark out there. Refresh, refresh, refresh.... "New buy it now post!" "Damn... too high of a price...." refresh, refresh, refresh...
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Auctions of Interest · Next Topic »
Add Reply