Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the Forum for the awesome Gaming Community growing daily on YouTube. I think this will be a great place for us to get to know each other better outside of just commenting on videos and channels. This way we will all be able to share our ideas and opinions in some great discussions that I am sure will take place here over time.

I would reccomend using your Youtube name as your username just to avoid any confusion, but it's totaly up to you!

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free!
Join our community!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Can someone give me the low down on this Chris Chan guy?
Topic Started: Jun 23 2010, 03:58 PM (2,597 Views)
Jonny Justice
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I know he is apparently a huge joke on YouTube in general, but what exactly did he do? And who is he? Where is he now?
_____________________________________________________CURRENTLY PLAYING______________________________________________________
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Andsy
Member Avatar
Hurf n' Durf Inc.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sonichu?

Ugh. Just.. don't.
VSigma100: If I've learned anything on here it's that Andsy is a crazy bastard. LOL.

nekonohime
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
Just check YouTube and Encyclopedia Dramatica. But seriously, though, look at your own risk. This guy's really messed up.
Posted Image

Jonny Justice
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Did he ever do anything meme worthy or anything like that? Or were his videos just so ridiculously stupid that he's remembered for them?
_____________________________________________________CURRENTLY PLAYING______________________________________________________
Posted Image

nekonohime
Member Avatar
Level 1
[ * ]
There are several things, but I think this vid pretty much explains about him.
Posted Image

Jonny Justice
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wooooow.
Posted Image

browland1
Member Avatar

Here is an informative rant video that might shed some light: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUge41zRqI

I had the misfortune of finding this guy a while back, and it is indeed the perfect example of a train wreck you can't help but watch. In a nutshell, Christian Chandler (Chris Chan for short) is a high-functioning autistic who lives with his parents, writes a painfully bad fan-fiction comic called "Sonichu", and is most famous for going crazy in his videos. Not *acting* crazy, but mental-meltdown crazy. Watch at your own risk.
Posted Image
Posted Image

My Twitter Page
My Facebook Page
My Blog - The Consuminator (Reviews, Rants and Ramblings)
The Radical Rascals Podcast (YouTube Page)

Jonny Justice
Member Avatar
Level 7
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This guy really is crazy. Thanks for the info, guys. I now feel that I have more knowledge of the lulz to be had "by 99% of the internetz."
Posted Image

Xsleepyx3
Member Avatar
VAPĂ–R
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
nekonohime
Jun 23 2010, 04:13 PM
There are several things, but I think this vid pretty much explains about him.
i clicked on it. not knowing whats in stored and i was like "da fuck is this!?" i didnt even know about this guy. and know.... i wanna go burn his sonichu things..... but in all fairness. this guy is a bit wierd.....

ok i cant stop lieing... his is flippen insane!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

NinjaPenguin8969
Member Avatar
I SUCK AT GAMES
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Try and find his house tour that he did. It's horrifying, and I'm amazed a person could actually live there.
Posted Image

Porcelain
Member Avatar
Level 6
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
He is quite a disturbing individual, obviously suffering from one of the severest spectrum points of autism, high functioning or not he still has quite the issues. I find that he can verbalize rather intelligently, but such things as social graces or normalcies are not so easily absorbed with individuals with this sort of mental problem. He does compound it, and just make it worse for himself, but than again I have a feeling that he just can't grasp what line that is. It shouldn't really excuse him for some of the violent/chaotic tendencies he displays, because he should still be able to form quite easily between right and wrong. There is just a lot of other things in this guys head I bet that I'd be way to uncomfortable to try and figure out.

He just comes off as super creepy.

Posted Image
Posted Image
http://afewpixelsshort.blogspot.com/ my bloggity blog

Richard
Member Avatar
Link
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I never heard of this guy and I am watching a couple of videos right now. The guys is complaining that is sonic/pikachu hybrid fuck of creation is being stolen and that is intellectual theft. How ironic? Didn't realize it was ok to steal two company icons and mix them together, but it is completely wrong to make fun of the hybrid freak of stupidity.

Edit: Ummmm just finished watching a few videos. He does a rant in which he mixes the founding of our country and the denigration of his hybrid monster, he shows his house which is a huge mess of messes, and he has sex with a playstation 3 on camera.

Edited by Richard, Jun 27 2010, 12:21 AM.
Posted Image

In a realm beyond sight.
The sky shines gold,not blue.
There,the triforce's might
Make mortal dreams come true.

PSN: MicrosoftSnake
XBL: xCKx Snake

YouTube Gaming Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/TriforceRich

MeanBeanMacheen
Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Richard
Jun 27 2010, 12:00 AM
and he has sex with a playstation 3 on camera.

He really went to town on that poor PS3.

browland1
Member Avatar

NinjaPenguin8969
Jun 26 2010, 05:21 PM
Try and find his house tour that he did. It's horrifying, and I'm amazed a person could actually live there.
I saw the now-infamous house tour video and I was appalled; it's the kind of thing you see on "Hoarders". I have to admit that I feel bad watching videos of someone who is a human train wreck and feeling slightly amused, but it's human nature I guess.

The part that kills me, and further proof that he is totally disconnected from reality, is his rants where he spouts off that he'll bring in police and detectives to solve his trolling problem. After his house tour, his parents were quite angry and he posted a rant video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty4bLUifoaw

It's sad, but I can't help but watch.
Posted Image
Posted Image

My Twitter Page
My Facebook Page

sdcpro
Member Avatar
Level 9
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I never heard of him but after watching one of the videos, I had to see the house tour. That house is one of the most overly cluttered and is full of garbage. It would be one thing if they were hoarders as they would probably still have things of value, but it looks like just straight up trash. His dad looks like he hides away in his own little corner of the house, just to get away from it all. :/ Gross
Posted Image

Shaq Attack
Member Avatar

browland1
Jun 27 2010, 10:23 PM
NinjaPenguin8969
Jun 26 2010, 05:21 PM
I saw the now-infamous house tour video and I was appalled; it's the kind of thing you see on "Hoarders". I have to admit that I feel bad watching videos of someone who is a human train wreck and feeling slightly amused, but it's human nature I guess.

The part that kills me, and further proof that he is totally disconnected from reality, is his rants where he spouts off that he'll bring in police and detectives to solve his trolling problem. After his house tour, his parents were quite angry and he posted a rant video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty4bLUifoaw

It's sad, but I can't help but watch.
I went through some of the related videos and saw the house tour. I can't believe they live like that I would go crazy too if I lived like that. I kinda feel bad for him.
Posted Image

browland1
Member Avatar

I feel bad for him as well. He's obvious disturbed and the internet is clearly the only source of attention for him. I just say the video of him humping his PS3 and...words are failing me. Someone made a sped up version of that video with the Benny Hill theme song. I have to admit that I was amused.

As bad as Chris Chan is, there is a worse train wreck on Youtube that a friend was kind enough (I use that term loosely) to bring to my attention. He's a 400 pound guy with some kind of mental disorder and he identifies himself as "Fatman". He makes some of the most embarrassing videos I've ever seen, usually videos of him eating large quantities of food, and others egg him on. Unfortunately, I've seen many of his videos and some of them are quite disturbing.

Here is the page: http://www.youtube.com/user/fatmanmirrorsagain. Watch at your own risk.
Posted Image
Posted Image

My Twitter Page
My Facebook Page

MeanBeanMacheen
Level 5
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
browland1
Jun 28 2010, 02:06 PM
I feel bad for him as well. He's obvious disturbed and the internet is clearly the only source of attention for him. I just say the video of him humping his PS3 and...words are failing me. Someone made a sped up version of that video with the Benny Hill theme song. I have to admit that I was amused.

As bad as Chris Chan is, there is a worse train wreck on Youtube that a friend was kind enough (I use that term loosely) to bring to my attention. He's a 400 pound guy with some kind of mental disorder and he identifies himself as "Fatman". He makes some of the most embarrassing videos I've ever seen, usually videos of him eating large quantities of food, and others egg him on. Unfortunately, I've seen many of his videos and some of them are quite disturbing.

Here is the page: http://www.youtube.com/user/fatmanmirrorsagain. Watch at your own risk.
My friend and I one day ran into fatman on youtube and watched some of his videos. The last video he made at the time was telling everyone how he is going to stop making videos and will be trying to lose some weight, not sure how well that went. I haven't seen him since.

browland1
Member Avatar

@ MeanBeanMachine

He's done that several times, saying that he is going to "retire" and then he comes back later on, crazier than ever and asking for money to buy food. I really hope he does quit for good, since a 400 pound diabetic should probably not be binge eating, let alone doing it shirtless and on the internet for everyone to gawk at.
Posted Image
Posted Image

My Twitter Page
My Facebook Page

bediger
Member Avatar
PS3 Guru
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've never heard of him before, but I kinda feel sorry for him after watching a couple of vids. Seems like he's suffering from some kind of mental illness..
Posted Image
Posted Image

"I have both machines but (insert fanboy bait here)"

Gaming Together Night

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Off-Topic · Next Topic »
Add Reply